Embark’s platform can provide a variety of different data integration and export options for your Student Information System, including:
- On-demand export of data into a flat file with one click.
- Automated batch process to export CSV, PDF or XML copies of applications to an sFTP.
- Custom batches including only uploaded documents such as personal statements, transcripts or recommendations.
In addition to our inquiry and application forms, Embark also provides custom-designed websites for the collection of data from students after they’ve applied. Most notably, these post-submission forms can be leveraged for:
- Enrollment Acceptance or Decision.
- Financial Aid.
- Housing Requests.
- Tuition Deposits or Payments.
Common Application Integration
Whether you’re interested in using Embark to manage data that you collect from a common application or you’d like to supplement a general application, we can create a seamless experience for you. Our solution will provide:
- Supplemental Embark-hosted application to collect information, documents or recommendations from students that your common application doesn’t.
- Automated mapping of data from the common application into the Embark Application Manager.
- Ability to view and interact with all applicants as single, consolidated records, regardless of whether they’ve applied through the common application, Embark, or some combination of the two.
At Embark, we understand that handling transcripts can be an onerous exercise that costs money, time and resources. Our Transcript Processing service offers:
- Automated upload of PDF transcripts into the Embark system with student matching to append the document to the correct applicant record.
- Data extraction to remove desired data points – like GPA – from a PDF document and convert to structured format.
- Export of transcript data either as part of a full application file or as separate document.