In today’s world, there are as many different types of graduate programs as there are reasons to pursue an advanced degree. Embark’s Graduate Solution offers an unprecedented degree of flexibility and has become the solution of choice across a diverse set of client programs, including:Request more information
- University-wide graduate programs.
- Medical Schools (including AMCAS integration).
- Law Schools.
- Business Schools.
- So whether you’re a large graduate school with a few hundred subprograms or small department with a few hundred applicants, Embark is ready to be your trusted partner in developing your admissions solution.
The Embark Graduate Solution features:
- Fully customizable and hosted online inquiry and forms applications to collect data and documents from students throughout the admissions lifecycle.
- Adaptive application workflow available in all forms to present specific fields, pages and uploads to different types of students.
- Online recommendation portal to allow for seamless request and submission of references with full visibility for all parties.
- Integrated payment processing to collect application fees, tuition deposits and other payments.
- Management portal with integrated communication tools to help you stay in touch with students throughout the process.
- Full CRM and application evaluation functionality to manage the entire process from end to end.
- Automated workflow controls to manage the routing of applications and conduct a collaborative review process with scoring, ranking, commenting and final decisions.
- Granular level of user permissions to enable creation of users and user groups on the fly with specific levels of access to data and actions.
- Post-submission portal to share status updates with applicants, exchange documents like acceptance letters online, and provide web forms for student response to offers and funding.
Select Graduate Institutions from Embark’s list of clients include:
- University of Oxford
- Harvard University
- New York University